Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!! Alrighty, gonna have my reunion dinner in a few hours time, so think its a good time to blog while I have some time to spare :)

Reflecting back since my last CNY, many things happened, like quit doing MLM, getting interested in sales and investment, ORD, my 1st year in NUS Bizad, WA, POE.... Kinda make me think that these things happen for a reason, if all this did not occur, I may not be writing this blog at all ( Kinda Scary eh!!).

One of my mottos in life: " Things that don't break me, only makes me stronger". Throughou the year, it has really been a rollercoaster ride for me, suffering new lows, and also enjoying new highs.

Some things that pull me through this situations are support from my family, especially my mom, and most of all, MY DREAMS IN LIFE.

I'm a person that hates to live a life of regret, I don't want to reflect on my life when I'm dying, to ask myself why didn't I do this, why didn't I do that. I don't like that!! I am committed to fulfill all my dreams and goals, even if I can't finish them before I leave this world, I know that I have done my best...

Yep, some food for thoughts. ALL THE BEST, HAPPY CNY, All of us will definitely succeed!!

No comments: