Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I just came back from this super-duper energy-charged internet marketing preview at AKLTG conducted by Stuart Tan, Founder of InternetMarketingSingapore.com. He was giving a preview about his upcoming action-packed seminar called Internet Money Secrets 2007.

One thing about his seminar (in this case, preview) is that its never boring, and it always seems that the seats in the room are always almost packed full!! In additon, he never fails to over-deliver on his preview, as we not only learn more about the convention (IMS 2007), we definitely learnt more skills and tips on starting our journey in Internet Marketing.

Some thoughts after the preview, 1 question Stuart posed to me is "Why are we here? Why Internet Marketing?" There are TONS of $$-making business opportunities out there like MLM, financial planning, property investment, paper assets investment and so much more. So why Internet Marketing? He gave us some reasons why:

1. Very low start up cost - Consider starting a traditional business, it may cost anywhere between $30,000 to $50,000 to rent the place down, excluding renovations, buying goods etc.

2. No inventory - Many ways to start Internet Marketing, I would a lot of ways one can start without having to stock up inventory, as most of the products are in digital-format. Unless you are bringing a brick-and-mortar biz online.

3. 24/7 - As the internet does not sleep, so does my biz on the internet. Hence, so long I automate and maintain my website properly, I can earn money even when I'm asleep.

For me, considering my circumstances, doing Internet Marketing is the best way for me to start a biz. As I am in school with literally zero biz experience and low on cash, Internet Marketing can be a good way for me to start to gain exposure and of course, earn money online. Moreover, as I have little time to spare, doing a traditional biz will take up too much time and hinder my studies, but I can put 2 hours aside everyday to do this.

For anyone who is keen to take a look at Internet Marketing, I will seriously recommend anyone to go for the preview.

Here's the link for you to register.

No comments: