Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Been some time since I posted, my excuse will be that I'm too busy to do other things than blogging ( yeah right). I'm back!! with more motivation and determination to continue this journey down to blog in my diary.

Just attended POE (Pattern of Excellence) conducted by Singapore's Team-Made Millionaires, Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan. I must say that this course is really Life-Changing if one put 100% commitment into it, and I am confident to say that I have!! Indeed I have discovered much much more about myself and understand myself better ie. whats my motivation in life, my beliefs and values that made me etc.

Other than that, I have made many friends over the past 4 days....


My group member, Valery with coach, Tracy Tan!!
My Yahoo! fren with me!! Yahoo!!!
Donny and me, wonderful guy!!
Me with Alan, Awesome guy with an ambition,
Full-time SIM student, part-time wealth builder
Min Min, pumped up after breaking her fears and bad habits!!
Me & fellow NUS buddy Daryl!!! Man he's full of drive and motivation!!
Me, Stuart and Jing!!
And of course!! The man who made this all possible,
Adam Khoo!!! and his cape......

No comments: