Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally finished all my mid-terms!! Next up are all my projects and term papers, awesome!!! Yeah right....

Got something to share when I was studying at McDonald's (seems that I'm Loving It!), and involved a 2-years old 'baby' (or toddler.. I don't know). He is darnright cute man!! Too bad I can't have a close up picture of him, if not his parents will be looking at me suspiciously....

Okay, I can't find a decent picture of a cute toddler on the net.... So please visualise.... U know those chairs in Mac, think about the height of the chair..... Very short right? The baby's height is just a bit taller than that!

Then, this baby is very funny, in that he attempted very hard to get up to the chair, but couldn't!! His mom sitting in front of him seems to enjoy the moment, so do I!! (Really, the baby is damn adorable till I can't concentrate on my studies)

After a while, he still persist on and hold on tightly to get up the seat!! So finally his dad came and helped him up :)

This kinda make me reflect the time when I actually learnt how to give up. I realized that certain habits and actions that we do are reflections of the life we have been living, the people that we modeled after (ie. Parents, friends, celebrities, mentors). As babies, I believed that we didn't really know how to give up, because of the fact that you are reading my blog and able to walk and run are the results that as babies, when we are learning how to walk, we fell down sometimes, but evantually we know how to walk!

Kinda scary if we learn how to give up easily when learning how to walk is difficult!! We will be crawling all around the place!

The people we modeled after is very important, because these are the people we will become in the future. As the famous sayings go, "If you want to be an eagle, NEVER flock with the turkeys", "Birds of a feather flock together". Though we are not birds, but this is really true.

If we were to do a little test.... List down 5 of our closest friends, and ask ourselves these questions. Am I earning around the same income as them? What about my grades? Achievements? Still single?? I believe that the friends we make are reflections of ourselves.

I'm not saying that I should choose my friends, but spend more time with those I think will help me to succeed in life, not pull me down, because 'friends' is a team that will achieve my dreams with me.

Be Happy ... Break Free ... (Taken from everydayishappyday, visit it!)

No comments: