Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hey, I really gotta apologize that I haven been updating my blog, I take responsibility for it... A good excuse will probably be that I'm rushing out my Operations Management term paper, which is due on coming Friday... (Just finished it, only left editing..)

Behold this PICTURE!!


This is an interesting picture taken yesterday in the carpark at my campus.... Okie, whats SO INTERESTING ABOUT IT!!
Can anyone tell whether it works or not? OR has the credit top-up been activated?? Hmm.....
This is gonna be a joke of the day.
My friend (for easy remembrance, the name is X...) we were walking by the carpark to the library when we saw this grey structure at da side of the carpark. So curiosity got the better of us, and we decided to take a look at what is it....
LOW & BEHOLD ITS A CASHCARD TOP-UP MACHINE!!
Wow!! So X decided to top-up the cashcard..... X made 2 mistakes
1. How to top-up a cashcard?? 1st we gotta press how much we want rite... Then... we are supposed to swap an ATM card for the credit to process....
WHAT X DID: X thought NUS will subsidise the credit for us, Talk about not topping up the 1st time!!
2. After X realises that we gotta use an ATM card 1st, X does it, press the pin, then insert the cashcard. What happens is that the machine said "No Dial Tone".....
WHAT X DID: Initially, I thought its an error, so X did da whole process again, the same thing happened. At this point of time, some people along the way looked at X.... for some reason...
Okie, seems that the machine hasn't got 'opening ceremony' yet!

No comments: