Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I read through my posts to find out that I initially wanted to make a series of posts on my investing experience regarding stocks and unit trusts.

I have decided to start my posts tomorrow, since I have just finished my stock valuation course at SGX centre. Well, I will say that my objectives of understanding how the Singapore market works and how to trade Singapore Stocks are attained. The course is nonetheless fruitful and informative.

The instructor is Mr Robert Tay. He is currently a trading representative for UOB Kay Hian Pte Ltd, was with Philips Securities, DBS Securities, Morgan Grenfell Asia Securities before.
He has over 25 years of teaching experience on fundamental analysis. An indication of how old he is..... He began teaching in SGX since the time when SGX centre was located at the red building or something ( can't remember).

From what I learned from him, I can tell that he has a lot of experience on the stock market and a firm believer of fundamental analysis. Like me, he uses technical analysis only to determine the stock's buy, sell and cut loss price.

If one asks me how I invest in the stock market, I would say that I am 80% fundamental analysis, 20% technical analysis.

I believe that if I had the chance to learn investing from someone, it will definitely be the 2nd richest man in the world, Warren Buffett. Whats the point of investing if one don't want to be the best?? Must learn from the best rite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://nozevyxy.freewebsitehosting.com/fehaqe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]