Saturday, March 17, 2007

THE SECRET OF ATTRACTION HAS WORKED ON ME!!!

Okie, I know all of you will think I'm mad about "The Secret". But if its not the law of attraction, its probably some great power willing me!!

Yesterday, I was intending to go AKLTG to pay my course fees for POE Mod 2, and I also have a letter I need to mail out. So I was wondering if there's any mailbox nearby where I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone...

So as I was driving there, I kept looking out for it but can't find it. Then I was intending to find a space to park by the roadside near AKLTG, then I couldn't find ANY!!! Worse still, I gotta make 1 BIG detour to get to the same place again!!

I was really frustrated, having to make such a long detour, scoulding tons of vulgarities, blaming the slow traffic light, slow cars.... about EVERYTHING (talk about lost control of emotions)

I decided to drive and park my lorry 2 streets across AKLTG, where there's a shop that serve very nice "tisu prata"(will take a pic next time). Guess WHAT?? I can see a mailbox just across the road!! Talk about attraction manz!!

Prata shop at the end !!

Mailbox from my view in lorry!!

No comments: