Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hi, long time no blog liao... About 2 weeks?? Hehe
I gotta blog this time, due to a series of er.... fortunate events happening one after another today??



Do I look like an uncle??......

I was studying at kallang mac til about 3am... Then an old uncle (I will call him a pek) and this is what happens:
1. The a pek called me 'uncle'!!
2. Ask me if I got car anot ( I said no for security reasons, and I was correct)
3. He said his ear very painful and can't hear anything clearly, and ask for $10 to take cab to SGH
4. I said that I student, got limited resource. Then he walked away...

Am I a bastard to do that?? I don't know.... But I observed some stuff...

1st: In the early morning, cab fare costs a bomb, at least 50% more, $10 enough to go SGH, according to my experience, the nearest is TTSH..... what the hell...
2nd: a pek went out for a smoke... No $$ take cab, got $$ buy cigarette!!

Next, on my way home.... I got stopped by police... For the 1st time of my life, what ever happens next, is food for thought...

No comments: