Sunday, May 27, 2007

Went to Rock Auditorium at Suntec City for the 1st time in my life and I must say that its a memorable event, and the place is darn huge.. Probably can hold more than 1000 people!!




Almost all local major securities firm are involved in this event, Kim Eng, POEMS, OCBC Securities, and basically hosted by this Dutch Bank from Swiss?? RaboBank, which is the 3rd most secured bank in the world. I never heard of this bank in my life before, I was even shocked to hear that their HQ is based here!!
After that, the lunch is excellent!! Wide spread of food, especially theres sushi, and people serving laksa!!
After having a sumptous lunch, I went to Sim Lim Square to collect some hardware. Was thirsty hence I went over to get a drink. I realised that Anything is for sale!! Wow, I bought the drink for $1.20, was pretty skeptical on what the drink is, so I sip a bit through the scraw, and its APPLE JUICE!!!


AND IT WAS THE WORST DRINK EVER!!


And I won't buy another Anything again.....
Seriously, I know that people will disagree with me, but I haven't drink CARBONATED apple juice for very long....
It made me think about whether this drink will be a hot sale or not. In my opinion, I think it is. It is not because that this is the nicest drink or what, BUT because most Singaporeans don't know what they want, so Anything lor.... Right??
How many people do you think will know what they want in their entire life? If you have, then how many would have a strategy to reach what they want?? Do they have a detailed plan to know how close are they to their objectives?
I don't know, but I can find many more classic examples around myself, who doesn't have goals at all.
Its just like drinking Anything, we have a choice to choose what drinks we want, however, many time we just think anything will do, because it won't be anything bad right?
Yeah, I agree. Who knows if anything is just another sales method for people to drink more syrup thats not really beneficial to your body? Who know if its just another strategy to clear more those drinks that nobody wants? I mean its just anything right? So if I wanna clear my stocks, I just packaged it into anything, and everybody will take it.
This may seem a bit complicated. The point I want to drive in is that:
"If you don't have a plan for yourself, a vision for your future, you will definitely fall into someone else's plan, and you can be sure that they will not leave anything good for you."

No comments: